Facebook Business Manager acts as a central platform to manage both Facebook Marketing and advertising campaigns. Follow these quick easy steps to successfully set up your own Facebook Business Manager!
- Head to the Facebook Business Manager Page
- To create a Facebook Business Manager, you will need to use a personal Facebook profile to set this up, however rest assured that your personal information won’t be able to be accessed.
- Create your account
- Click the ‘create account’ button in the top right-hand corner, where you will be prompted to fill out some detail
- Enter the name for your business and account name, your name and your business email address using the details you would like to use to manage your Facebook Business Manager
- Click next
- Enter your business details – address, phone number and website and a few other details
- You will need to ascertain how you plan to use the business manager account (either promoting your business or to provide services to other businesses (agency work)
- Click submit
- You will receive an email with the subject link “Confirm your business email”
- Open this email and press confirm