An Agency is usually going to need access to your Facebook page to achieve your campaign and marketing goals. This process can be a little confusing, and so here is our step by step guide on how to easily provide access.
Step 1: Logging In
- Head to www.facebook.com and log in with your details as normal
- Log into Facebook
Step 2: Select Pages
- In the navigation panel in the left hand side, select ‘Pages’
- This will take you to a new screen
Step 3: Selecting a specific page
- A list will pop up in the left hand column and to the right of your screen
- This will allow you to select the pages you wish to share
Step 4: Select ‘Settings’
- Once on your Page screen select ‘settings’ from the bottom of the left hand panel
Step 5: ‘Page Roles’
- Once on your Page screen select ‘Page Roles’ from the bottom of the left hand panel.
- To the right of the ‘Page roles’ screen select ‘Assign a new page role’.
Step 7: Granting Agency Access
- Finally, you will be prompted to enter the email address or name of the person associated with the agency you wish to grant access to
- The agency will advise on which is the best email address to use, or who is the most appropriate person to provide access to
- Click the blue ‘Add’ button and if prompted, re-enter your password
We hope this provides an easy guide to giving partner access to your agency, as this can sometimes be tricky! Let us know if you have any other questions or need any further guidance on this, and our team will be happy to assist you.