Queensland Government Grants
The second round of state government grants have been announced and the level of search interest is peaking. The visual above shows the search trends for Queenslanders searching for “government grants” which is clearly stimulating peaks of business interest.
The Queensland Government are offering $10,000 grants to support businesses affected by COVID-19 crisis and to help them get back on track. Each business can receive up to $10,000.
The grants can be used for marketing your business to potential new and return customers. Digital marketing investment is an ideal allocation of the available grant funding, allowing businesses to invest in their digital presence, website experience and marketing funnels. Digital marketing channels like SEM, SEO, Social Ads are in demand and experiencing
Is your business eligible for the government grant? “
To be eligible, the business must:
- have been subject to closure or otherwise highly impacted by current shutdown restrictions announced by Queensland’s Chief Health Officer on 23 March 2020
- demonstrate that business revenue has been significantly impacted since 23 March 2020 over a minimum 1-month period due to the onset and management of COVID-19
- employ staff and have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have a valid Australian Business Number (ABN) active as at 23 March 2020
- be registered for GST
- have a Queensland headquarters
- have an annual turnover over $75,000 for the last financial year
- have a payroll of less than $1.3 million
- not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.