The following steps run you through the basics of adding your Business’ Facebook Page to business manager
- Open Facebook Business Manager
- Don’t have a Facebook Business Manager Account? Follow our steps on how to this up
- Select ‘Business Settings’
- On the left sidebar, under ‘Accounts’ click on ‘Pages’
- You will see the list of Facebook pages you have already added to your Business Manager account.
- You can also see the ‘Add’ button. Click on it.
- A list Facebook pages you have already added to your Business Manager account will appear.
- You will also see the ‘Add’ button. Click on it.
- A popup will appear where you can add the Facebook page
- You can either add the URL of the Facebook page or start typing the Facebook page name, and Facebook will recommend
- Choose the right one and click on ‘Add page’ button
- If you have successfully added the page to Business Manager a pop up will appear to notify you.